Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Iconic Magazine

Hello to all my beautiful friends,


As you all know I have been working for The Iconic since last october, watching this company start up and move from strength to strength. It's been an amazing journey and in conjunction with sydney fashion week just gone, we launched our new magazine.


Its now been published online as well, so here is some of the work I was lucky enough to shoot for the iconic's new magazine. Keep updated and check in for our next issue.


http://www.theiconic.com.au/magazine/


Claire x


















3 comments:

  1. Man they [and you] have achieved SOOOOOOO MUCH in such a short time!
    Cant believe they are every where these days! CONGRATS! You guys are doing an AMAZING job!!!!
    Love you and your work Ms Bear!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, Thank You so much for the Outdoor furniture sets. Your guys are awesome. I again got my pressure cookers on time and safely.


    www.outdoorfurniturehub.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for sharing with us. I am really impressed to your post.
    completeshutters

    ReplyDelete