Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Iconic - Behind the scenes

So last friday me and my team from THE ICONIC, spent the day out at Bondi shooting some new editorials for www.theiconic.com.au 


Here's a sneak peak at some behind the scenes


Morning view, loving it!



Sneaky self shot at 6am - not a nice look

My wonderful team of assistants and production







Our lovely and trendy Maddy (Buyer for Iconic)



Talented miss Cleo on for hair/make up/styling

Bondi Beach Burito

Olivia doing her thing


Ryan working the board


Total surf babe hehe ;)

Bondi beach, what a day to be down there!

A quick break - breakfast at lunch time, always a winner

My fav tree's! so pretty

2 comments:

  1. I like this concept. I visited your blog for the first time and just been your fan. Keep posting as I am gonna come to read it everyday Sherwani online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job some of the best lens work has been shared here,Your team looks like to creative and effective :)cheap online shopping sites

    ReplyDelete