Monday, July 11, 2011

Flowers for an Angelique

Good morning my lovers!

This morning im a wee bit sleepy after shooting til midnight last night, but wow-za....I can't wait to show you the shots! Very excited about this beauty shoot.

But for now.....here is one of my latest and fav shoots. I love the simple black and white images with the sheik Angelique Toy (EMG Models) in front of the camera. The clothing is flawless in design, and so angelic, but what more do we expect from the wonderful Toby Macleen (owners and designer of Flowers for a vagabond). Topped off by some incredible accessories and hats by the ever amazing Philomena Kwok Milinary (And her label FeatherHead).

We had my amazing MUA: Casey Gore on board for hair and make up, as as normal she didn't disappoint.

I hope you love these images as much as I do. We had two of the shots publish onlined with Vogue Italy, so we are all very excited about this as well.

PHOTOGRAPHER: CLAIRE WALLMAN (me)


      

 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment