Monday, June 27, 2011

Natalie Anne Hair Artistry

Today I wanted to share with you, one amazing and incredible woman...Natalie Ayoub.

This girl is one of the most talented little cookies I know and someone to watch out for! I have had the great pleasure of working with her on a few shoots now, and she always comes through with the goods, blowing everyone's mind each time.

Please check out her facebook page: Natalie Anne Hair Artistry and "like" her to keep up with all her latest work.

Below are some of my fav shots of her's over the passed year or so.

Nat I love your work, Keep it up and can't wait to see you in every magazine I open.

C -xx-

























1 comment:

  1. :) cheers baby girls so proud to be seen on your page.
    Cant wait to work with again miss Thang ! x

    ReplyDelete