Sunday, February 6, 2011

Provocator Jeans

Helllo everyone,

Wow so I hope you all survived the crazy heat wave we had come through sydney on the weekend. Living on the beach was finally my saviour!

Well I am very excited to let you all know I am shooting 'Provocator Jeans' new campaign.

They have some amazing clothes, and the concept for the shoot is great.

We are currently looking for a male model, a new face or agency represented. If you are interested in applying or if you know someone that might be suited for the shoot, please send me an email at info@wallmanphotography.com
We are after Tall, Slender & with a white european look if possible, so please send through photo's when applying.

Check out Provocator online at: http://provocator.com.au/ or head into their store at: 60 Oxford Street, Darlinghurst

I hope to see some emails come through :)

Claire x







No comments:

Post a Comment